Behold we are back!
It has been a bad month - loads of real life stuff and work has been a NIGHTMARE.
Brother Handro & I have managed some progress and, more importantly, we actually had a game of 8th Edition - more thoughts on this another time!
For now, I present to you my completed Brigantine!
I went for a fairly clean, almost English Navy colour scheme with white and yellow. The accuracy of the ship's livery isn't that important to me, but I wanted to have that theme there in this ship.
The sails, as always, are made from paper foam - it holds a shape pretty well and is sturdy.
As usual I go pretty heavy on washes to make the ship appear worn. The finish is also slightly gloss as a result of the Halfords car laquer - great stuff!
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get the last bits done on the Frigate and then I can call this month done!